- The sweet birthday that I had. Todd and the kids made a perfect day for me with sweet, thoughtful presents and cards, a wonderful dinner, fun time spent together playing games and reading books and a nice long nap. All the phone calls, well wishes, emails and facebook notes made me feel so loved. I'm thrilled to be starting this 35th year surrounded by so many amazing friends and family members.
- The gymnastics program Gwennie and Linus are in and Gwendolyn's piano lessons. They are having the time of their lives with these things and look forward to them every single day, even though they don't take place every single day. I love watching them bounce around with excitement, make new friends and develop these new skills.
- Relief Society. It takes up most of my free time these days, but I have a strong testimony of the work we are doing and I see the blessings in the lives of the sisters I'm privileged to serve. I also loved the General RS Broadcast on Saturday night. I learned so much and my testimony was strengthened.
- Cool weather! We had many, many days this past week that brought rain and temperatures in the 60s and 70s. We wore long sleeves and spent days with the windows open! All of this in Texas in September! It was wonderful.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
grateful sunday
Labels:
grateful sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday my sweet! I hope you know how much you are loved!!
xooxoxo
Post a Comment