This week I'm grateful for:
- The friendship between Gwendolyn and Linus. They play together so sweetly most of the time. I've witnessed many tender moments and cute creative games this week -- for example, Gwennie locked Linus out of his room (to his frustration), but only to buy the time she needed to clean it and organize his things. Or, this afternoon, after quiet time, she woke him up, saying, "Linus, would you like to play a fun game with me? I'll give you the best part." -- to which he responded, "Sure, Gwennie; I just need to wake up first." I love it.
- The Relief Society lesson we had at church today on temples. The lesson and comments were great; the Spirit was strong.
- My ipod. All the kids have playlists of their favorite songs so we have dance parties almost every afternoon (Gwennie has sharpened and extended her moves to "Wildcat," now that she can wear her TigerGirl getup; Linus has some acrobatic poses for "Rock and Roll Rhythm." And Casper just wants "Shoes.") I've also been re-listening to The Half-Blood Prince before I go to see the film. It certainly makes folding laundry and unloading the dishwasher a lot more interesting.

1 comment:
I'd love to hear what you think about the movie after you go.
Also, can you send some of that sweet "getting along" to my house?
Post a Comment