We celebrated the 4th of July with a little family reunion. Lots of time spent together with good food, good company and lots of kids (18 of the 20 cousins were there). We had an auction of handmade goods, just like last year, and to include the kids, we made them all little goody-bags (uh, just like last year). This is certainly one of my favorite traditions.
That night, Gwennie had a sleepover with Zoe at the hotel and Todd and I put our other two exhausted kids down for bed early (sorry boys -- no fireworks for you this year). Then we drove to a town about half an hour outside of Boise and visited with some of my friends from High School/Arizona who I haven't seen in years and years. It was so wonderful to reconnect with them and great to catch up and see all their cute little kids.

Saturday, July 4, 2009
travelog, day 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't get to see the kids going through their bags. I guess I was feeding Felix. That is a really cute picture!
My posts are almost identical to yours :)What is that saying? Great minds blog alike?
Seriously, I am still so jealous you got to visit with them!
Post a Comment