
Casper is an only child this week. My family returned to Dallas today and they took Gwendolyn and Linus with them (and oh how I miss them!). The house is eerily quiet, and a bit lonely. I miss having my mom and sister and her family here because they really are the perfect house guests -- they fold your laundry, they cook yummy meals, they take care of your kids when you are sick with a nasty sinus infection and/or migraine headache, they take pity on your poor husband and buy him a new lawn mower for his birthday {thanks, mom!}, they babysit so you can go on a date with your husband, they put your kids to bed better than you do and there are always cousins to play with.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
only child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, yes. I LOVE that kind of visitor!
Those are the perfect houseguests indeed! I would love to have them come visit me the last week of the month, if they are available... :)
Haha! It was a good, fun, long week. Glad we could help, family support is always nice to have!
Post a Comment