The long-awaited dance recital was today. Gwendolyn played a butterfly and really did a beautiful job. She's improved so much this year and I loved watching that cute, skinny little thing flit around on stage, obviously enjoying herself. She was excited about having Granny, two aunties, an uncle and two cousins in the audience. Also, the attention, the flowers, the dinner at her favorite restaurant and the ice cream post-show.

Saturday, May 23, 2009
jungle book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful costume. Beautiful daughter! Gwendolyn looks elegant in all these picures!
Gwendolyn looks so sweet! Did you make her costume? If she was anything like my girls one of the best perks was being able to wear make-up in public!
I love her poses and costume! :) I want to put Addi in dance somewhere-suggestions?
her costume is beyond fabulous--i hope you get to claim some of the credit.
i'm curious what kind of dance she's in--i'm also thinking of putting allianna in a class and would like to hear your opinions.
Post a Comment