G=Gwendolyn (6 ½ yrs)
L=Linus (3 ½ yrs)
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
G – Sure!
L – I love you!
2. What makes Daddy happy?
G – Listening to Mama.
L – Doing things what he likes.
3. What makes Daddy sad?
G – Linus poking me in the eye.
L –Not doing things he likes.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
G – By playing a funny video game.
L – Tickling my ticklish spot.
5. What was Daddy like as a child?
G – He had blonde hair.
L – Maybe playing was his favorite thing.
6. How old is Daddy?
G – 36. No, 35.
L – I forgot.
7. How tall is Daddy?
G – Tall to the ceiling.
L – Really tall.
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
G – The news.
L – The news and football. I like football because I went to a football show before.
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
G – Sleeps.
L – Just do things he likes.
10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
G – He’ll sell a special kind of cat that could talk and walk without you even training it.
L – Working on the computer.
11. What is Daddy really good at?
G – Daddy’s good at hiding.
L – Printing.
12. What is Daddy not very good at?
G – Nothing.
L – Not printing.
13. What does Daddy do for his job?
G – Works at C* Library.
L – Go to C* Library.
14. What is Daddy’s favorite food?
G – Potatoes.
L – Potatoes.
15. What makes you proud of Daddy?
G – That he plays video games with me.
L – Playing with him.
16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
G – He would be a little boy.
L – A news. -- ?
17. What do you and Daddy do together?
G – Play video games.
L – Play Hungry Hungry Hippos together. But sometimes when he’s gone I have to play by myself.
18. How are you and Daddy the same?
G – We’re both friendly and have a lot of friends.
L – We’re not the same!
19. How are you and Daddy different?
G – Daddy has green eyes and I have blue eyes.
L – I have red hair and Daddy doesn’t.
20. How do you know Daddy loves you?
G – He says it all the time.
L – Because I’m his angel boy.
21. What does Daddy like most about your mom?
G – He loves you.
L – Doing things for her.
22. Where is Daddy’s favorite place to go?
G – To a restaurant with me.
L – To games.
3 comments:
A beautiful post. Can I preorder the special cats that Todd is going to sell? Those sound great & definitely fame-promoting!
Potatoes, really?
I love that you are not good at "nothing"-wow!
Love this post!!! The answers are so simple, sweet, and mostly true I am sure! :)
Post a Comment