Yeah, I agree with Melissa.....he looks like he could be distracted by what the kiddos are doing and thinking about that. I can't believe his beard comes in so red!
"I've got such a sweet, sweet beard." That is what Todd is thinking--maybe he thought it would get all tangled in your glasses, or velcroed to your hair with the cuddly pose.
4 comments:
No, it looks more like he is suspicious of little kids off camera.
Hilarious! But if I didn't know him I would be a little scared - he kinda looks mean.
Yeah, I agree with Melissa.....he looks like he could be distracted by what the kiddos are doing and thinking about that. I can't believe his beard comes in so red!
"I've got such a sweet, sweet beard." That is what Todd is thinking--maybe he thought it would get all tangled in your glasses, or velcroed to your hair with the cuddly pose.
REDBEARD!
Jefe
Post a Comment