I still can't get over how big he looks everytime I see a picture of him. I will probably flip out when I actually see him! He is playing in the trash cabinet, right? Phoebe LOVES climbing in where our pots and pans go and closing herself in there.
Third children do need a space of their own...no matter where it is. He looks happy and totally trilled he tought of it all my himself. He needs a "NO ONE ALLOWED EXCEPT CASPER" sign on the door. Miss you. Those babies are perfect. xoxoxo
3 comments:
I still can't get over how big he looks everytime I see a picture of him. I will probably flip out when I actually see him! He is playing in the trash cabinet, right? Phoebe LOVES climbing in where our pots and pans go and closing herself in there.
Third children do need a space of their own...no matter where it is. He looks happy and totally trilled he tought of it all my himself. He needs a "NO ONE ALLOWED EXCEPT CASPER" sign on the door. Miss you. Those babies are perfect. xoxoxo
I cannot believe you still have that dustpan and broom! Over how many years and moves?
Post a Comment