Linus: Granny, I always obey you.
Granny: That’s good, Linus.
Linus: I’m tired of it.
if a tiger lets you go,
let him holler.
Linus: I’m just wasting time.

Linus: Granny, I always obey you.
Granny: That’s good, Linus.
Linus: I’m tired of it.
if a tiger lets you go,
let him holler.
Linus: I’m just wasting time.

6 comments:
Such a sweet face!
Linus makes me laugh very hard. I love his response to Granny. :) The three year old mind is a wonderful thing. Thanks for sharing!
He could not be any cuter, or funnier!
Jen, I swear to you that I've already gotten this boy to manhood! Thomas was SO much like Linus, so often I can hear Thomas' voice in my ears when I read about him! Love those boys :-)
Hmmm. ,maybe since I didn't do a very good job at capturing all Thomas' funnies...I could just use Linus'?
Yeah, we have been dealing with Sophia taking her clothes off constantly. Even if if it freezing outside! I think if she were potty trained and could show some better bladder and bowel control she would have no diaper on too. What is with kids and this "natural" state of being?!
I have to say how much I enjoy hearing Linus's comments. It makes me laugh and smile as well! I love hearng what 3 year olds think-although it is not always so funny coming from mine (like today in Target when she decided to throw a fit b/c she wanted some Hello Kitty boots that I was NOT buying.) :)
Post a Comment