Perhaps just a little late in the season, but we all enjoyed the sugar-fest that was the creation of our gingerbread house. Happy New Year!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
a different kind of house to play with
Labels:
holidays/celebrations,
homemade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A gingerbread house is suitable for any day:) The kits they make make it so easy and end up cheaper and did I mention easier:)? I love seeing Gwendolyn in things Taryn has outgrown, since I thought they were cute before, now they really are on her:) You guys are definitely having a warmer Dec than we are!!!! I am dealing with this snow things pretty well... I guess:) Its kinda just a fact of life in winter. At least we can head to my parents in warm CA when I've had too much of the white stuff:)
HOW FUN!! When my girls are older I think I will have the trust and stamina to do one with them. I think right now more eating than building would be going on.
Post a Comment