We have a little bit of sibling rivalry going on at our house between Linus and Casper. This post is evidence.
While Mama was playing with
Casper at the toy workbench, Linus got exasperated: “Don’t teach
Casper to hammer nails – he already knows how to zoom trucks!”
Linus, of Casper: “That’s why we’re going to get rid of him.”
Linus, to Casper: “When you grow up I’m just going to keep my nose in a book.”
[So Linus won’t have to play with Casper]
After Casper grabs two big fistfuls of Linus' hair and then bites him on the head, Linus exclaims, “That’s why I didn’t want Casper to have hands or a mouth!”
9 comments:
As long as it's under control before their missions (or 15 years before that, LOL!) everything will be OK. (((HUGS)))
Uh oh... "brotherly love" I guess! I think my brothers still do this, 20 years later! ;)
i wonder if girls react to being "displaced" in the same way--time will tell for us, i guess.
i'm glad that casper can hold his own--my condolences to linus. ;)
Linus's comments made me crack up! What hilarious commentary. His requests sound so ... reasonable. I mean, really, why do babies need hands?
Casper is going to have to fight for every privilege - sounds like he's already got the teeth for it.
Great pictures too. I personally find it very amusing to take pictures of my children when they are upset.
My favorite was the comment about how Linus never wanted Casper to have hands or a mouth. As if, he knew, at conception, that he would have to deal with that hand and mouth.
I laughed and cried at these pictures because I live this everyday! It is good to know my kids are the only ones trying to kill each other. I can't believe you were able to capture the moment. It will be great to have all 3 of you look back on this one day for them to actually see how they treated each other and to not just hear it from your mouth.
I was only able to capture the moment because it happened while I was trying to take a nice Christmas card photo. Thank heavens for Photoshop!
You are so good to record your every day moments. I'm sure years later they'll love reading what you wrote. I too had to crack up... thanks for sharing :)
Absolutely LOVE this post. Aaahhhh...brotherly love! :)
Post a Comment