Things that have made my week long:
1. the long and traffic-filled drive home from Louisiana on Sunday
2. the death of a very dear family friend
3. the van going into the shop for repairs
4. unexpected house guests (Granny and Grandad, though exceptionally fun, still cause a little stress because that is the nature of house guests)
5. a day trip to Houston with the kids for the funeral of our friend
6. Todd getting the stomach bug I had on Thanksgiving
7. rehearsal for the Enrichment program I was in charge of
8. Enrichment
9. both boys catching nasty colds
WELCOME, WEEKEND!
Friday, December 5, 2008
leaving the past behind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so sorry! Losing loved ones is such a mixed bag of emotions for me. Yipee they've finished their job and sad and empty not to have them here.
We also had the stomach yuck on Thanksgiving!
Jennifer, thank you for all that you did for Enrichment...I don't know how you survived it all!
You really did have a difficult & draining week. To deal with illness, grief and church responsibilities is a triple whammy!
I also thought Enrichment was lovely & was very glad to be a part of it. WHat else do you have up your sleeve?
:)
I wish I could've been there for Enrichment night. I am sure it went well and hope you are happy it is over.
Post a Comment