
Before we got fortunate with our snow day, Gwennie's obsession was with raking the few leaves in our yard into piles she could jump into. Here's one exchange: "Daddy, will you help me rake these leaves into a pile? But let's take the sticks out. We'll leave them for the beavers to make dams with."
Friday, December 12, 2008
bundling up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very considerate!
Didn't know you got many beavers at your place. That's a great idea though Gwennie. I was also surprised to see that you guys actually own nice warm coats like that, I didn't think you needed those things in Texas. Maybe you just bought them so you could come visit us for Christmas (hint hint). However, I thought it ironic that she doesn't have gloves as she plays with her snowball. She could still make a good Idahoan yet.
Post a Comment