There is a lot of talk in this house about someone the children call “Baby Sister”, even though I’m not pregnant and don’t plan to be anytime soon and Todd and I don’t discuss possible future children with our current children. Still. At church yesterday a baby girl was blessed and Linus was very interested in the baby. He kept asking me (in his quiet bellow) how we would get baby sister, when we would get baby sister, how she would get to our house, and finally, when they were going to bring her over to our pew. It dawned on me that Linus thought the baby getting blessed in church was Baby Sister. I explained that the sweet baby we saw in church was someone else’s baby sister, not his. He’s obviously still confused because last night he asked if Baby Sister would be arriving tomorrow.
Linus: Do you know why people come down from heaven? Because Heavenly Father has all the parts: heads, feet, legs, arms. . . .
2 comments:
Wow, I remember when all this "baby girl" talk began with Gwennie.....and then you proceeded to have a baby boy (casper). That is sweet that he wants a baby girl though. :)
Whenever Riley says something about babies, my mom says, "She's trying to tell you it's time for another baby."
My mom had 11 kids. Now I know why.
Post a Comment