Wednesday, November 19, 2008

self portraits

I love the way the morning light brings out the gray in my hair.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

It's not gray--it's called "natural highlights" and I wouldn't even notice it if you didn't bring it up! You look good in that pink.

Janine said...

I totally wouldn't have noticed either. I imagine some of those are b/c of RS ;) Thanks for all you do :)

Melissa said...

Of course we love to see pictures of the kids but the ones of the parents are few and far between-but equally enjoyed!

Heather Atchley said...

Yep, I am getting more white hairs too! :(

Anonymous said...

Gray hairs well earned! I love every one of mine!!!

Erin said...

It doesn't look gray at all & creates a nice hair color variety. People do pay lots for the same effect!

I personally love the way the natural light reveals the unevenness of my eyebrows. I keep a tweezer in my van to take advantage of that natural light. Of course that means I look strange in parking lots!

Lovin Family said...

You still look like you did back in the day! One HOT mama!!! xo