This little boy likes to make noise. He also hero worships his big brother (who doesn't have much time but a fair amount of disdain for his younger brother).
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
little drummer boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This little boy likes to make noise. He also hero worships his big brother (who doesn't have much time but a fair amount of disdain for his younger brother).
3 comments:
I love that noise, um, I mean "music", room at the Children's Museum! The wonderful thing about Casper is that he will continue to love Linus unreciprocated for years, i'm sure, just in time for Linus to return the affection once Casper is a proper playmate.
I love the look Casper is giving Linus. Hero worship is a good word for it.
My first thought when I saw Casper was "OMG! He is NOT a baby anymore!" He has gotten so big, wait, so much bigger, 'cause he already was big! ;P
Post a Comment