This morning we joined my dear friend Christina and her sweet son Rees on a trip to the Dallas Arboretum to enjoy their annual pumpkin festival. Gwendolyn and Linus enjoyed the pumpkin house and hay bale maze, a picnic on the lawn and watching the monarch butterflies. Casper was in love with Rees and belly-laughed the entire time they played in the rocks together.
Unfortunately, no one was very patient with Mama trying to put them through another seasonal photo op.
And I was thrilled to be spending time with one of my oldest friends -- Christina and I have been friends since junior high and now she lives just a few miles from my parents' house! Lucky me.
Monday, October 20, 2008
day at the arboretum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we keep meaning to get over to the arboretum . . . it looks so pretty!
When I see this picture of you both it doesn't seem almost 16 years have gone by! WOW!!!! I miss you both my beautiful friends. xoxoxox
Post a Comment