Sunday, July 20, 2008

sunday drama

It was a hard Sunday for Linus (and for Mama who is flying solo this week while Todd is away at a conference). He was taken out of Sacrament Meeting twice today when he began throwing fits (once because he missed the Sacrament bread when he was too busy lying on the chapel floor being stubborn and once because I fed Casper one of his goldfish crackers) and shouting that he didn't love me anymore. His ultimate insult to me was, "I'm going to walk home and put my sleepers on and then come back to church and show you!" I suppose he thinks I'd be deeply offended if he showed up at church in pajamas.

4 comments:

prism said...

ahhh - child-rearing. :-)

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear you are on your own. I always pity anyone who is on their own, becaue I pity myself so much when on my own. I mean we are on our own for 8+ hours of the day (part of the job) but when it gets extended it is like working overtime.

The Torres Family said...

So sorry it was a tough day! I could tell when I saw you in the "Mother's Lounge". Paul says he thought he heard Linus also say he wanted to sell you. Where do these 3 year olds come up with this stuff? Thinking of you and hoping to see you this week!! You can do it!

Adrian said...

My daughter always tries to send us to our room to take a nap when she's mad at us. Ah, if only I could take her up on it!