FAMILY
I feel so blessed to be related to such amazing people. It was great to strengthen bonds and meet people I’m related to who I had never met before (Laura, Sarah, Shawna, Isaac, Sammy, Ethan, Henry, Baby Isaac). My favorite thing about this reunion was watching all 17 cousins romp and play. There are amazing children in this family. 

Gwennie and Zoe instantly became the best of friends and were inseparable the entire weekend (I’ve never known my little girl to play so long with another child without hurt feelings on one side or the other, but G & Z did it . . . for hours and hours and hours each day).
And the babies! What fun to see their curiosity in one another.
3 comments:
such a cute pic of those girls. and are some of those babies triplets? they're all SOOO cute!! ;)
OMGOMGOMG! The picture of those baby boys is too much and way cute!! What are the ages? The all look about the same.
I was there when that baby picture was taken and now, looking at that picture over a week later, I am again amazed at the incredible cuteness of them all!
Post a Comment