Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hallelujah!

After days and nights of sleeplessness and crankiness, Casper cut his second tooth today (bottom right). Todd and I are especially thankful and are looking forward to a good night’s sleep.

Gwendolyn and Linus both said their first words at about 10 months of age, so I naturally thought Casper would do the same. Now, I’m totally convinced that this little 9 month old babe of ours is talking. When Todd enters the room, he will chant, “Dadadada.” and I am most definitely “Mamamama.” He talks and babbles a lot (rather loudly), but he only uses Mama and Dada when he is looking at us, and he always gets it right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! now he can chew on sand!

Jenny said...

oh! that was me...with the sand chewing...tell G that I saw a BIG ol snake in my yard yeterday and I need her wrangling help!
love
J

Erin said...

I'm glad you aren't a competitive couple who keeps track of whether Dadada or Mamama came first!

:)