Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the babes

Gwendolyn is feeling much better, but today when I called to her for something, she had selective hearing. When she finally did acknowledge me, I asked why she hadn’t answered me before and she responded, “My ears are full of water, remember?”

Linus, upset with Mama, “I’m going to run away from home! And Dallas! I’m going to live nowhere!”

Linus, upset with Gwendolyn, “My Holy Ghost is going to pick you up and throw you in the garbage can!”

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute picture. How close in age are they?

Jennifer said...

Phoebe is a full 6 weeks older than Casper. Their due dates were 2 weeks apart, but she came 2 weeks early and he came 2 weeks late.

The Torres Family said...

I'm so glad Gwendolyn is feeling a little better. Double ear infections are the worst!

Every time I read what Linus says, I laugh so hard! Could he be any funnier? Thanks for the pick-me-up!