Friday, March 14, 2008

bird lady

Remember that snow I wrote about just one short week ago? Today we went to the zoo where we dripped with sweat and got sunburns. Good times were had by all, especially in the bird house, where we fed jays and cockatiels.

Linus finds a “Night of States” map puzzle at Granny’s house, and asks to put it together. After we have it done, I ask him where we live. He points to Texas and says, “Right here – in Mexico!”

Linus: I’m going to run away from this house! Disgusting!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ah, Texas weather. I am glad you are reunited with your family and that your mom is home. I have been meaning to call and ask about how she is.
Beautiful pictures and enjoyable comments. I understand now how much you want a comment on your postings. I hope more people have visited my blog than have commented.